Bikers Hotel in Sardinia
Welcome in Ogliastra, in Sardinian east coast, a paradise for all who love winding roads. Along the bending roads of Sardinia, riding on the famous state road 125 “Orientale Sarda”, bikers can experience the feeling of freedom, riding through unique wild landscapes. Come to our Hotel La Bitta, a good meeting point for bikers. Thanks to its central position you can reach the most amazing destinations easily, like Silana pass, or Jerzu’s “Tacchi” and the village of Ulassai, or lake Flumendosa.
As soon as you arrive at the hotel, you can park your bike in the free parking place, just in front of the hotel.
After a challenging tour, you can sit and relax on our beautiful Bar Terrace, in front of Porto Frailis clear seawater, to have a beer with your friends who share with you your love for the roaring two wheels! Or why not relaxing in our Turkish bath or swimming in our amazing pool or enjoying a relaxing on our private beach? You can also take the opportunity to let yourself be pampered with a professional massage; in the evening, we will spoil you in our restaurant, with our rich à la carte menu or with theme menus and a wide choice of wines from our cellar.
– FREE parking for bikes, cars and/or minivans with trailers.
SPORT AND WELLNESS
– Oasi Relax with massages and Turkish bath;
– Pool and private beach (free sun umbrella and two deckchairs per room)
– Garage utensils on request – trusted tire centre and mechanic’s in the neighborhood
– On request, we organize boat trips along the coast, for both individuals and groups, and jeep trips into the Supramonte mountains.
We have special deals for groups (please contact us for your custom quote)
If you need further information, please fill in the following form; you’ll get our reply as soon as possible.