We are ready to welcome you!
The restrictions on mobility and the obligations of social distance have had the hoped-for positive effects. Now it is time to go back to normality in the best possible way, without putting all the sacrifices and efforts we all made in the last few months into jeopardy.
At the Hotel La Bitta we have adopted the tourism guidelines too, aimed at protecting the health of our guests and employees, without foregoing the pleasures of your holiday, those very cheerful and peaceful moments, which we all have often turned our thoughts in the last few weeks to.
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority. For this reason, we have implemented with responsibility the following security measures, thus allowing you to enjoy your stay in our hotel in serenity:
- Strict sanitization of rooms, the bar and restaurant, all common areas and contact points (door handles, reception counters, common bathrooms etc.);
- All our staff will wear safety devices such as facemasks and gloves to ensure their own health as well as that of our guests;
- Hand disinfectants placed in the guests’ contact areas;
- Explanatory panels with the explications of all the precautions to be taken during the stay;
- Thermometers available at reception to check body temperature on request;
- Specialized training of our employees, to grant knowledge and the application of all hygiene and safety protocols.
- We kindly ask our guests to wear the facemask when you are in indoor areas and on all those occasions when it is not possible to respect the safety social distance.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
This year we will welcome you with a smile, as usual! We will smile with our eyes, and we will always be at your complete disposal whenever you need an information, a suggestion or advice to spend your stay in Arbatax at best. However, to avoid as many contacts as possible, you can get all the information about the hotel, our services and activities without going to the reception. We can send you all the information by email or you can easily download it on your smartphone, by accessing our Wi-fi hotspot in the hotel.
The satisfaction of the guest is our main aim: for this reason, we will do our best to make you feel at ease, despite the current situation. We would like to remind that our staff would always be at your disposal to satisfy any special need or request!
The Hotel rooms will be subject to regular ventilation and strict sanitization with certified equipment and products, with particular attention to the major areas of contact (such as switches, handles, remote controls, doors, etc.) Sanitation consists of thorough cleaning with substances that can remove or reduce pathogens on objects and surfaces. Then a proper sanitization follows, which allowsthe reducing of pathogenic microorganisms immediately.
The catering areas of the Hotel La Bitta allow you to maintain the safety distances required by the protocols. In compliance with current legislation, we will make some changes to the breakfast service, where our guests can choose among a wide range of dishes that will be served by the staff, always ensuring the highest quality and freshness of food.
For lunch and dinner, our staff will be pleased to serve you directly at your table.
THE SWIMMING POOL
Our infinity pool will be open as usual.
The chlorine, the high levels of humidity and temperatures mean that the virus does not survive and can no longer spread in the water. Nevertheless, here too, our guests are asked to respect the safety distance; and for this reason, the lifeguards and all our staff will be even more vigilant for the health of all!
ON THE BEACH
In spite of the restrictions and measures required at this particular time, you will always be able to have a swim in the beautiful water of our sea! You will always enjoy our private beach, but with some precautions:
- for your comfort and to protect your health, each position on the beach will be adequately distant from each other;
- Both sunbeds and umbrellas, as well as nautical equipment (canoes, etc.) will always be sanitized after each use.
You will be able to access our wellness area for a massage or treatment, by appointment as usual. The treatments will be performed by our staff who will always wear, even during treatment in the cabin, the mask and/ or the visor and gloves (in accordance with the sector-specific guidelines, we cannot at present guarantee the availability of the Turkish steam bath, but we could make it available if government regulations change in the near future).
* This page is constantly updated, pease follow it carefully.